caret icon Back to all discussions

Undiagnosed still but something is wrong

I know there’s something going on, but doctors dismiss me, don’t listen, or tell me they don’t know what’s wrong but admit there’s something but tell me they can’t help me and to keep appointments with specialists. All I for sure know is I have a pituitary tumor. What do I do? It’s getting hopeless and taking toll on me mentally b

  1. Hi , without knowing what symptoms you are experiencing, and which doctors you have seen, I tried looking for "who treats pituitary tumors", and I found this: "Endocrinologists, neurosurgeons, and nose and sinus surgeons are specialists who treat pituitary tumors." If you haven't seen these specialists, maybe have a conversation with your doctor and impress on them the necessity for referrals to professionals who can, hopefully, help you. - Warmly, Donna (team member)

    Please read our rules before posting.